The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interaction/getting involved

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evol e the dark

evol e the dark

Interaction/getting involved Empty
PostSubject: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm sure the other officers and Ulgo would agree that it is always the same people that join in groups/teams in the guild. Why is this?

I would like to know what everyone thinks of the guild, What we can do to improve your enjoyment and make you feel more at home.

Please reply to this post and let me know. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 pm

I agree with Evol on this, we would like to see more members involved with us. If you need any help or company just ask, please! That is what we are all here for........trying to make playtime more enjoyable.

Pan
Back to top Go down
koxsos

koxsos

PostSubject: another re   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

i think that guild is full of nice, loving and helpful people! But many people might miss the pvp component of guildwars. As I do, a bit... :-D since i can't do alliance battles because of my financial game limitation... (should rly get an internet paying card). I enjoy doing the HM missions with you (went on one, my very first one with people :-D). I like the cooporation, again the helpfulnes and so on :-) got no complaints whatsoever, but maybe we could make an alliance-wide GvGs ^.^ .
And yeah, I could really use someone to buy my stuff so i won't go bankrupt... :-D ( I buy stupid things in cities and then I find out I got no money, things are useful most of the time)
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: Re: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 am

I guess some members may be intimidated by our banter or too shy to join in, or may not want to intrude, The truth is we welcome anybody to join in with us at any time and are always happy to answer any question, however silly or trivial it may seem. The whole aim of this Guild is to help each other to enjoy playing the game while also enjoying some pleasant company. The vent (voice server) helps with this and even if you don't want to speak you will no doubt find some amusement in listening to us and will realise why the Guild chat is sometimes so quiet.

Ask for help if you need it, we are better to play with than PUGs (Pick up Groups for anyone who doesn't know) We don't do stupid things, don't leave and usually get bonus or Masters. Don't struggle on your own. Also ask if you just want some company, it can be lonely out there with just Heroes and strangers and we will be glad to get to know you.

We are working our way through Factions getting Master on missions in Hard Mode at present, all are welcome. If there are more than 8 we can take 2 groups. It would be awesome to do Vizunah Square with 2 full groups of players

Some of you may have seen what I heard someone call The Officers Group hanging out together. This is not because we are officers, just that we like to play together rather than singly. The officers have been chosen for the fact they are experienced enough and willing to help others. There is a limited number of officers and to my mind they all have special qualities, also none of them asked to become officers. I am glad to have them to play with and would be devastated if any of them ever left for another Guild, although I would paint on a smile and sincerely wish them the very best of luck and would of course keep in touch, as I have with many others who have passed through over the past 3 years.

We have tried GvG before to some degree but you need to have at least 8 ppl who will turn up regularly for practice, will get the skills needed for the builds and learn to use them together. Just turning up at random does not work. I have friends who might help train us if we can get enough peole interested and committed, but we have had a hard time getting a group of 4 together in the past. Perhaps if we go Alliance wide we can do it,

Well that's enough rambling from me, the point is please come and join in, you will find it adds an exta dimension to the game. All suggestions will be considered and acted on if possible.
Back to top Go down
evol e the dark

evol e the dark

PostSubject: Re: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 am

Couldn't have (didn't) put it better myself.

Please DO NOT hesitate to ask for help, but also be patient if we can't come help right away, and be prepared to wait whilst we sort out builds and discuss tactics. Most of us are either helping someone already or in a group mission.
The officers and leader of the guild can do, almost everything Pve that there is to do and if we can't we will still try hard.

Again like a broken record, please use vent it helps. Even if you just listen in.

I think ulgo covered it all though
Wink
Back to top Go down
Chilari

Chilari

PostSubject: Re: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

As per instructions, I have now gotten involved. Yay! Thanks for all the help everyone. It's nice to play with real people for once, not just heroes and henchies and stuff. I feel bad that there aren't many missions I can help with as yet, but when there is someone who's done even less than I have, rest assured I'll be very willing to help out. This guild is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interaction/getting involved   Interaction/getting involved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interaction/getting involved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: